Star Technologies, LLC
- Richard Houvouras
- 2400 Fourth Avenue
- Please login to see the email address.
- Plant Manager
- Richard Houvouras
Star Technologies, LLC designs and manufactures industrial clamps and brackets for the aerospace, passenger bus and rail, luxury yacht and HVAC industrial markets. Since 1994 Star Technologies has answered the challenge of providing quality, value and service to our customers.
Our mission is to be a world leader in the development and production of clamping solutions for customers in the STAR is dedicated to serving the manufacturing needs of our customers. Our employees bring a combined work experience of more than 150 years of production expertise. This expertise is represented throughout STAR – from order placement to material purchasing through production and shipping.
With STAR Technologies extensive experience in metal stamping, laser and water jet technology and machining brackets are produced with a variety of materials including:
•321 Stainless Steel
STAR Technologies can produce machined parts from a single prototype to production quantities. Our capabilities include CNC turning centers and CNC machining centers. Whether your materials are low carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel or other high nickel alloys we can provide finished machine parts within your budget and delivery schedule.
Star’s quality control standards certified to AS 9100 REV. D are applied to every part manufactured.
Star’s comprehensive in-house capabilities offer a full spectrum of materials development, design, and manufacturing services. Star’s design and manufacturing expert’s partner with customer engineering, quality and purchasing teams from initial inquiry through prototyping, testing and full production.
- STAR Technologies can manufacture more than 2500 different items. If your requirements vary from our standard product line call our customer representatives and we will work with you to provide the exact precision clamping devices you require. Loop Style, Multi-Tube Style, Saddle Style, Center Mount Style, Bare Metal Style. Aluminum, titanium, stainless stell and inconel brackets; tig welding, resistance welding, repunch, forming
- Metal Stamping, Laser and Water Jet,
- aerospace, passenger bus and rail, luxury yacht and HVAC industrial markets
- AS 9100 Aerospace Quality Management Systems Requirements