Hercules International Inc.
- George Zettas
- 6060 Kyle Lane Rt 2 North
- Please login to see the email address.
- Plant Manager
- Alex Ortega
Hercules International, Inc. is a manufacturer of upset/press forgings and precision (CNC) machined products for the automotive market, specifically class 6,7, and 8 trucks. One of our major product lines includes truck and trailer brake cams, a life-critical component of all truck brake systems. We have the capacity to manufacture nearly one million brake cams per year, all built to OEM standard.
The Hercules production line is supported by strict adherence to a highly detailed control plan. A major component of the quality we put into every part is Statistical Process Control (SPC). We also test for quality including surface hardness, case depth, cord hardness and other metallurgical analyses.
During the past year, Hercules has expanded its product lines to include more brake components and accessories
- manufacture upset/press forgings and prescision (CNC) machined products for automotive; class 6,7, and 8 trucks. Truck and Trailer brake cams, brake components and accessories
- automotive; class 6,7, and 8 trucks
- ISO 9001 International Quality Management Systems Requirements