- David Webb
- 120 13th St. W.
- Please login to see the email address.
- Plant Manager
- David Webb
FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years – for virtually all areas of application and sectors. With about 60 companies and more than 5,000 employees worldwide, the FUCHS Group is the leading independent supplier of lubricants.
The FUCHS product program comprises more than 10,000 products and related services in six key categories:
• Automotive Lubricants
• Industrial Lubricants
• Lubricating Greases
• Metal Processing Lubricants
• Special Application Lubricants
FUCHS has more than 100,000 customers from the following industries: automotive suppliers, OEM, mining and exploration, metalworking, agriculture and forestry, aerospace, power generation, mechanical engineering, construction and transport, steel, metal and cement industries, food, glass production, casting, forging industry and many others.
In close contact with its customers, FUCHS develops holistic, innovative and custom-made solutions for the most diverse applications. As a lubricant manufacturer, FUCHS stands for performance and sustainability, safety, reliability, efficiency and cost savings. FUCHS represents a promise: technology that pays back.
Guaranteed customer proximity
Our team of specialists work to guarantee the satisfaction of our customers. Whatever your requirements, FUCHS LUBRICANTS CO. has the ideal lubricant for your specific applications and processes. In our technology center we link interdisciplinary expertise in a quick and efficient way – and work on innovative lubricant solutions to meet the demands of today and tomorrow every single day.
- Manufacturer and distributor of automtive and industrial lubricants, lubricating greases, metal processing lubricants, special application lubricants, and lubricant services
- 28 (Huntington location)
- automotive suppliers, OEM, mining and exploration, metalworking, agriculture and forestry, aerospace, power generation, mechanical engineering, construction and transport, steel, metal and cement industries, food, glass production, casting, forging industry and many others.