NGK Spark Plugs
JOB PURPOSE: To produce quality product in a timely and safe manner.
- Assemble/inspect product through machine operation following written/oral procedures/routines;
- Machinery startup/shut down, tool setup, adjustments using tools, jigs, fixtures and attachments;
- Maintenance of proper machine control settings;
- Collection of statistical data and accurate maintenance of appropriate documentation;
- Regular inspection of product to assure level of quality;
- Problem identification, reporting, troubleshooting and resolution;
- Ability to satisfactorily meet productivity goals;
- Ability to work overtime (often at short notice) and shift work;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on own, 75 lbs. with assistance;
- Ability to withstand long periods of standing and/or sitting and repetitive motions;
- Understand/comply with QMS policy/procedures
- Understand/comply with EMS policy/procedures;
- Adhere to safety policy/procedures.
- Performance of household duties including 5S and TPM;
- Prompt reporting of any abnormalities in product or machinery to Team Leader;
- Will perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader or Management.
- Company Name
- NGK Spark Plugs
- Sissonville, WV
High School Diploma or GED required; Vocational/technical certification preferred.
Electrical/mechanical manufacturing machinery experience preferred.
Inventory control experience preferred.
- How to Apply