NGK Spark Plugs (USA) Inc.
JOB PURPOSE: Material handling operations to meet or exceed business and production schedule objectives.
- Operate various Powered Industrial Trucks, other powered material moving equipment, including Box truck. maintain certification and notify supervisor prior to certification expiration;
- Perform Put Away and Pulling functions based on customer orders and then pulling the right products for each order item receiving functions;
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Work closely with the inventory auditor and shift supervisors to monitor supply and product inventory levels and recommend reorders on a regular basis
- Issue work order based components/supplies to Repackaging and Production;
- Records all inventory transactions in a timely, accurate manner;
- Provide first in/out supply route;
- Maintain/distribute production schedules for specific processes to ensure schedule compliance and communicate any deviation/abnormalities from the plan Supervisor and appropriate levels;
- Provide emergency support to Repackaging, Shipping, and Production assembly as required;
- Perform operations in Logistic and both WV KD warehouses
- Understand/comply with QMS policy/procedures;
- Understand/comply with EMS policy/procedures;
- Organizing and securing stored materials such as bales, super sacks
- Performing daily inspections of Powered Industrial Trucks, rack areas to ensure suitable working conditions or forklift equipment;
- Completing Powered Industrial Truck operator training, maintaining certification, and notify supervisor prior to certification expiration;
- Reporting any damage to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards.
- Performance of household duties including 5S;
- Prompt reporting of any abnormalities to management;
- Will perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Company Name
- NGK Spark Plugs (USA) Inc.
- Sissonville, WV 25320
- High School Diploma or GED required; vocational/technical certification preferred.
- MS Office required.
- Manufacturing/inventory experience preferred.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- How to Apply