Service Wire Co.
Process material cuts according to customer specifications and record distribution data. Expedite and prepare orders for shipment. Work to maintain inventory stock and organized warehouse. Transports wire and materials throughout facility on a forklift.
This is a second shift position.
- Cut wire to specified length based on customer requirements
- Palletize and prepare orders for shipment
- Record all material information to include: item code, damage, reel number, miscuts, location, and cut information, etc.
- Process orders based on urgency and expedite accordingly
- Assist with inventory control and maintaining stock levels
- Maintain safety standards and clean/organized work environment
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
Healthcare, dental, and vision plans
401(k) and profit sharing
Paid holidays, vacation, and paid time off
Long-term and short-term disability plans
Company paid life insurance
Tuition reimbursement and scholarship program for children of employees
Referral program and employee assistance fund
Employee service and recognition awards
- Company Name
- Service Wire Co.
- Culloden, WV
- High School Diploma/GED (General Equivalency Diploma) or one year related industrial experience or equivalent training
- Demonstrate strong basic math and measuring skills
- Ability to read, comprehend, and respond to general instructions, direction, and correspondence, both oral and written
- Cooperatively works and interacts with members various departments * Personal protective equipment is required
- Continuous participation in company safety training
- Company forklift operation training and certification
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Temperatures may be impacted by extreme outdoor weather in plant and warehouse
- Regularly stands, bends, and reaches for extended periods
- Regularly moves about the facility
- Regularly lifts and moves materials up to 50 pounds
- Regularly uses hand and finger dexterity to adjust and manipulate controls, tools, and objects
- Occasionally required to move up to 100 pounds by pushing, pulling, or sliding material. Assistance provided as needed
- Visual inspection of material quality required
Must have open availability.
- How to Apply