FLSmidth USA Inc. is looking for experienced Fabricator/Welders. The Fabricator/Welder position includes fitting and joining, fabricating, and repairing metal and other wieldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques in accordance with product specifications and productions schedules.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Study and interpret blue prints.
- Fabricate frameworks or shells for machinery and mineral processing equipment.
- Interpret measurements.
- Verify specifications.
- Assemble components.
- Organize all required parts and assemble tools and materials.
- Complete quality control forms.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to FLSmidth safety procedures and regulations.
- Company Name
- 16136 Winfield Rd, Winfield, WV 25213
- (304) 937-4600
- 4 years’ experience.
- Welding certification preferred.
- Must have an understanding of mechanics, basic metallurgy, tolerance, tools, mathematics. layout and machine procedures.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints.
- Familiar with a variety of welder concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to understand welding symbols and diagrams, read blueprints, and/or other printed instructional material in the welding of products or parts.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with welding equipment such as torches, torch tips, filler rods, flux, hoses, valves, and gas cylinders.
- Must have the ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Welding Certification (Required)
- Competitive with benefits package.
- How to Apply