Frontier Environmental Services
Responsible for assisting welder and performing routine cutting and setup tasks for job welding processes in order to construct, maintain and repair pipeline systems.
- Responsible for keeping welding tools and supplies stocked, clean and organized (i.e. welding rods, grinder wheels, wire wheels, cutting gases, marking paint sticks/soap stone).
- Responsible for set up of equipment, tools and materials needed to complete daily work assignments.
- Responsible for cleanup of work area and tools following completion of work.
- Cut material for fabrication using hand torches and pipe beveling equipment.
- Uses grinders to clean pipe ends to be welded and to clean welds throughout the welding process. Demonstrate workmanship and maintain grind within weld groove.
- Assist in the fit up of pipe joints using pipe clamps, squares, tape measures, and levels to assure proper pipe assembly.
- Follow all policies and procedures, with strict attention to safety, per company and client standards.
- Maintain a safe work area and properly ventilate to avoid inhaling dangerous gases or particulates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- May be required to work overtime and/or make an adjustment to work schedule, particularly during peak construction periods, to ensure that all planned work is completed.
- Company Name
- Frontier Environmental Services
- Moundsville, WV
- Minimum of two years of construction, oil and gas, industrial or related industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year of welding experience in the Oil & Gas industry required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred education.
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledgeable in pipe welding skills and processes.
- Skilled at using welding equipment for cutting; use of hand tools and power tools.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Possess basic computer and other technology-related skills.
What you get:
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Employment with a strong and growing company
- A work environment where safety is priority #1
- State of the art technology
- Great pay and benefits including health insurance, paid time off and a 401k with a company match!
- Perform heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity. Climb, kneel, stand, walk crouch, stoop, reach, pull, push and other similar tasks requiring physical activity.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather including dry, wet and humid conditions where temperatures can range from below zero to 90+ degrees with exposure to noise, dust, gasses, fumes, mists, odors and vibrations; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- How to Apply