Metalcraft Mining Equipment Rebuilders, Inc.
Number of hires for this role
2 to 4
- Must be able to utilize technical drawings, blueprints or other specifications to construct metal products, as well as a number of other items ranging from sheet metal parts to weldments
- *Construct metal products and other items ranging from sheet metal parts to welded assemblies
- *Ensure separate metal assemblies fit together
- *Must be able to read tape measure and other measuring devices
- *Must be able to weld on components and well as complete main frames.
- *Must ensure two separate metal weldments fit together which involves design, layout, cutting, forming and machining
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Metalcraft Mining Equipment Rebuilders, Inc.
- Gilboa, WV 26671
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
min 3 years experience
MUST BE ABLE TO:
*Mig and stick weld
*Mining related experience preferred, but not required.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- $17 - $20 an hour
- How to Apply