- Ability to understand welding symbols and diagrams, read blueprints, and/or other printed instructional material in the welding of products or parts.
- Operation of welding equipment in a safe manner.
- Following through with all welding procedures.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work station/floor.
- Assisting other employees when needed.
Full-time 8 hour shift
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Tri-State Machine
- Wheeling, WV 26003
- Experience in MIG, TIG, Stick and Arc.
- Air gas cutting (Air Arc).
- Experience with aluminum, cast iron, steel welding.
- Production and/or Job Shop welding experience.
- Use of basic hand tools and welding machinery.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Up to two – four years welding experience or related fields.
- How to Apply