Precisioned Components, LLC
Precisioned Components, LLC is seeking a Flux Cored MIG Metal Inert Gas and/or TIG Tungsten Inert Gas welder with 3+ years experience.
The successful candidate must be have good attention to detail and be able to pick up new skills quickly and efficiently.
Prior experience welding copper will be an asset.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety requirements
- Proven experience as welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus