Frontier Environmental Services
Frontier Environmental Services is a leader in oil and gas industry site preparation, continued maintenance and restoration. Our work is in demand and we are currently experiencing rapid growth. We offer exciting opportunities and future advancement to motivated, capable and committed individuals. We have distinguished ourselves by delivering projects as specified, on time and on budget, for some of the largest and most demanding organizations in the industry.
Frontier is DRIVEN to support not only our oil and gas industry clients, but to serve our employees.
- We are Dependable and we can count on each other
- We are Resilient and we work together to overcome obstacles
- We invest in Innovative technology
- We are good, Virtuous people
- We believe in Empowering each team member
- We are Nimble, meeting our client’s demands
Responsible for a range of structural welding processes to construct, maintain and repair pipeline systems.
- Perform pipe layout and field welding according to blueprints, specifications and customer needs. Interpret and determine dimensional information for drawings and specifications.
- Determine proper welds to use based on the type of metals and the situations in which the pipes will be used.
- Layout, position, align, and secure parts prior to assembly. Modify pipes and parts as needed by cutting, bending, straightening and/or reshaping pipe sections and components.
- Fabricate, install, position, and/or connect pipes, components, parts and finished products. Make adjustments as needed (e.g., dismantle, straighten, reshape, reassemble and fuse sections).
- Construct clamps, brackets and other support structures to ensure pipe and component stability during the welding process.
- Perform routine maintenance. Check and repair faults, blemishes, leaks and other damage. Protect against corrosion.
- Perform well-head welding procedures, including, but not limited to, installation of load rings, well head flanges, etc.
- Follow all policies and procedures, with strict attention to safety, per company and client standards.
- Maintain a safe work area and properly ventilate to avoid inhaling dangerous gases or particulates; wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Perform other related duties as assigned including preparing the worksite and reducing or eliminating obstructions.
- May be required to work overtime and/or make an adjustment to work schedule, particularly during peak construction periods, to ensure that all planned work is completed.
- Company Name
- Frontier Environmental Services
- Moundsville, WV
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three years of construction, oil and gas, industrial or related industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year of welding experience in the oil & gas industry required.
- API welding certification required.
- Demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred education.
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledgeable in pipe welding skills and processes (e.g., SMAW, GTAW, FCAW, GMAW) and positions (e.g., 1G, 2G, 5G, 6G).
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and other project documents.
- Able to design, modify, measure, determine proper angling, fabricate and weld steel plate, shapes, and piping.
- Skilled at using welding equipment, hand tools and power tools for cutting, dismantling, straightening and reshaping pipes.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Possess basic computer and other technology-related skills.
What you get:
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Employment with a strong and growing company
- A work environment where safety is priority #1
- Great pay and benefits including health insurance, paid time off and a 401k with a company match!
- State of the art equipment and technology
- Perform very heavy work - Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity. Climb, kneel, stand, walk crouch, stoop, reach, pull, push and other similar tasks requiring physical activity.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather including dry, wet and humid conditions where temperatures can range from below zero to 90+ degrees with exposure to noise, dust, gasses, fumes, mists, odors and vibrations; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- How to Apply