DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics…
- Establish and maintain warehouse operational infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain ISO level operation guidelines and metrics.
- Develop and monitor productivity standards.
- Develop and maintain efficient, cost effective operations layout.
- Establish and maintain daily operating schedules.
- Coordinate daily cycle counts.
- Develop and maintain an internal training center within operation.
- Present facility operations to prospective customers.
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures.
- Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job activities, and define specific job assignments.
- Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity and achievement of organizational objectives.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends Supplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Company Name
- Schenker, Inc.
- Inwood, WV 25428
- This is a supervisory position.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Generally prefer 0-2 years of related supervisory experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Logistics Supervising: 1 year (Preferred) Work Remotely:
- $55,000 to $60,000 per year
- How to Apply