Number of hires for this role
2 to 4
Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports To: VP of Distribution
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Hours: Rotating 3-2 12-hour shifts
Are you a passionate people leader with experience in a warehouse operations environment? Do you have a strong desire to solve real business challenges and foster innovation while working as efficiently, safely and productively as possible? Are you dedicated to building a high performing team where everyone can do their best work?
If so, you’re the Warehouse Supervisor we are looking for. This position reports to the VP of Distribution and is located in Martinsburg, WV.
With a heritage in sock manufacturing dating back the founding of Royce Hosiery Mills in 1949, our company has consistently focused on one thing – product excellence. We are headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where our team of technical experts and designers work diligently to create socks of the highest quality and style for our consumers. Our brand partners represent some of the leading footwear and apparel brands in America.
We operate a large, modern customer service and distribution center is in Martinsburg, West Virginia, where we have been a part of the community for nearly 50 years. Royce is a key member of the Okamoto Group of global hosiery companies providing access to the best technology and research in the industry. Try our products, and you will appreciate the difference! Learn more at www.roycesocks.com
What you will do:
- Organize and manage day-to-day operations of distribution personnel to ensure accurate and on time order fulfillment.
- Hold effective start-up meetings daily with team members. Communicating business and departmental objectives and results.
- Ensure the work environment within the warehouse is customer focused, positive and based on trust and respect.
- Lead by example, insisting on high standards while mentoring and growing the team.
- Create an environment where diverse perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
- Recognize employee contributions. Confront negative or inappropriate behavior, resolving the issues.
- Develop, maintain and execute safety plans with adherence to OSHA requirements, including participation in safety meetings, investigation of root cause and implementation of corrective actions for safety incidents.
- Monitors CT-PAT compliance and physical security.
- Work closely with Human Resources Department to ensure proper communication and compliance with company policy and external regulations to employees.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Benefits & More
- With success in this position, the Warehouse Supervisor may pursue continued personal and professional development opportunities and training sponsored by Royce.
- Benefits to support your best work start on day one, including nationally competitive pay, full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and progressive family benefits, such as paid paternity leave.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Royce Too, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 304-579-8788 to request accommodation.
- Company Name
- Royce Too
- Martinsburg, WV 25403
- Supervising Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Warehouse Experience: 3 years (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights.
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time.
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel.
- Handle or manage tools or equipment.
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- $50,000 - $65,000 a year
- How to Apply