Established Company currently seeking a Warehouse/Parts Manager to be located in our Charleston WV headquarters. This position will require interaction with customers, vendors and internal departments to ensure the production and repair schedule meets the needs of customer orders.
Key responsibilities include:
· Oversees workflow management of all repair jobs, including ordering of materials and components to support the repair business unit
· Interfacing with Sales Department, Logistics, and Quality to ensure production and shipping schedule attainment
· Cross training and serving as a back-up for gathering customer requirements and customer forecasts, domestic and international shipping, quotations, and customer inquiries.
· Extensive data entry, significant phone and email communication with external and internal contacts
· Special projects for Production Control
- Company Name
- Charleston, WV
Key qualifications include:
· High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or other relevant area preferred
· 3 or more years in workflow management, production/repairs, or scheduling experience of manufactured products
· Strong computer skills, including experience with ERP systems, Outlook, Word, Excel, Quickbook Enterprise, and web based applications
· Knowledge of manufacturing/repairs processes, hydraulics and electronics a plus!
· Strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, detail and follow-up skills
- How to Apply