Job Description Summary
Candidate will be responsible for operating various types of mobile equipment, and will need to be capable of preforming maintenance on stationary plants. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for clean-up duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Usage of various handheld tools.
- Physical ability to shovel and rake stone, dirt, as well as manage traffic flow under extreme temperatures and for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment including water truck, skid steer, and other support equipment.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary basis as needed.
- Company Name
- Elkins, WV
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass drug screen, “Fit to WORK” physical, and criminal background.
- Must partner with other quarry employees as instructed by facility manager to ensure daily schedules are met.
- Attendance required according to attendance policy to ensure crew ability to operate at a normal efficiency level.
- Physical ability to operate equipment under extreme temperatures and for extended hours of time.
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completions.
- Attitude/cooperation: always maintain courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work various times during day, night, or weekend hours at various locations.
- Ability to follow MSHA/OSHA safety guidelines as well as those set forth by the company policy.
- Ability to follow instructions of supervisor/facility manager on order to adhere to company policies and safety guidelines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
- How to Apply