Innovative Refrigeration Systems
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is looking to place a Pipe Fitter/Welder for a nationwide traveling position. This position offers competitive hourly pay, full benefits, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, paid hotels and per diem! This person will be responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction. Advancement opportunities are available. Travel is required.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!). Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits and year-round work
- Weekly pay
- Travel schedule that typically has you home every other weekend for 4 days. (Fri-Mon)
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2 business days
- Position the weld set up, fit the pipping and perform welds independently.
- Complete open root welding (no insert)
- Weld 50 diameter inches in 8 hours
- Assist the jobsite team in the following areas: insulation, electrical, and painting
- Preform load rigging, torch cutting, and leveling with use of measurement tools
- Operate grinder and wire wheel
- Other duties as needed on the job sites
- Company Name
- Innovative Refrigeration Systems
- Must be able to pass a 6G Weld test within first week of employment (Tested on 2” schedule 80 steel stick 60/10 root, 70/18 cap; pipe is beveled)
- Minimum of 2 years’ industrial pipe welding experience, preferred
- Extensive travel required (typical tour is 10 days from the Tuesday of 1st week to the Thursday of 2nd week- with 12 hour days)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and be capable of driving up to 10 hours, able to operate industrial lifts
- Ability to see and hear industrial equipment moving around the job site.
- Capable of working alone up to 12 hours carrying out assigned tasks
- Capable of lifting 75lbs frequently during the day
- Must be able to stand, stoop bend, kneel and squat, work at heights and climb ladders throughout the day for extended periods of time
- Requires working in very hot (above 100F) or very cold (below 10F) temperatures and the ability to wear all required safety PPE in these conditions.
- Preferably have experience with either high pressure pipe, steam line or gas line, or process pipe welding
- Position requires pre-employment drug screening, criminal background screening, and driving record check. If you have had a DUI within the past 5 years you are not eligible for employment at this time
- How to Apply