Join Ecolab in Martinsburg, WV, as our Plant TPM Manager. In this vital manufacturing role, you will lead Ecolab’s Production System’s highly visible Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) transformation as we drive a cultural shift in how we continuously improve. Expect to implement rapid change; be a hands-on team builder able to recognize others’ resistance to change and lead individuals and teams through the change process. May oversee more than one plant.
This is the perfect job if you are self-motivated, with a bias for action, a sense of urgency, and tendency to quickly take personal responsibility to drive improvements and culture shifts in manufacturing excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and execute Ecolab’s Production System’s highly visible TPM Strategy within the plant using methodology aligned with Global framework and others Capabilities Areas while assuming with responsibility for the extensive implementation of Loss & Loss Trees and overseeing external consultants, as needed, to initiate deployment.
- Drive the High Performance Work Team program to support the Plant Manager in the development of High Performance Work Teams (HPWT). Promote the developing EPS cultural through TPM Deliver TPM training aligned with the TPM Academy training agenda and supporting manufacturing skills models to develop a Loss Analysis culture.
- Complete the Self-Assessment exercise according to the required framework as you guide the on-going TPM progress according to the Global & Regional Master plans. Complete regular Plant Health Checks to ensure the plant continues to operate to TPM governance model. Support the Plant Manager in preparation of Plant related audits.
- Expected to implement rapid change; be a hands-on team builder able to recognize others’ resistance to change and lead individuals and teams through the change process.
- Uses existing knowledge in TPM principles, combined with on the job process expertise and stakeholder input to identify opportunities, prioritize and manage multiple improvement projects.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Company Name
- Martinsburg, WV 25402
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science, Business or related field
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing, supply chain environment
- 3+ years of experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams, including team building, understanding motivation and negotiation techniques and providing work direction to others
- 2+ years of experience TPM Principals and methods (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, visual management, Kaizen)
- Immigration Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
- 6+ years of experience in a manufacturing, supply chain environment
- 3+ years of experience in cross-functional project or program management
- 3+ years of experience leading process improvement projects for special chemical processes
- 3+ years of experience working with the implementation and oversight of Operational Excellence initiatives in a manufacturing environment
- How to Apply