Precisioned Components, LLC
Precisioned Components, LLC is seeking a TIG Tungsten Inert Gas welder, preferably with 2+ years experience or a recent certification.
**We are willing to train the right candidate who shows potential!
The successful candidate must be have good attention to detail and be able to pick up new skills quickly and efficiently.
Prior experience welding copper will be an asset.
- Read blueprints and technical drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Set up jobs for welding according to specifications.
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to look for flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety requirements
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Attention to detail.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
After a 90 day probationary period we offer 50% match health insurance, paid holidays, a 3% retirement plan match through Fidelity Investments and optional vision coverage through VSP. We also offer various supplemental insurance plans through Aflac, Colonial Life, and the Cincinnati Insurance Company.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Precisioned Components, LLC
- Apple Grove, WV 25502
- TIG or Stick Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Overtime and weekend hours are welcome.
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- $32,000 - $42,000 a year
- How to Apply
You may also apply in person at:
Precisioned Components, LLC
25 Barton Chapel Rd.
Apple Grove, WV 25502
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.