Casto Technical Services
Casto Technical Services is a locally owned and operated, family business with over 50 years of experience serving building owners and operators.
We are looking for an experienced Building Automated Controls Technician. We are looking for candidates who want a challenging career in the HVAC industry including BAS controls, energy services, mechanical trades and service.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the installation, commissioning, diagnosis, and repair of building control systems, utilizing knowledge of electronics, direct digital control, airflow, hydronics, refrigeration theory, and control techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other functions may be assigned by the BAS Manager.
- Responsible for end to end testing, downloading programming, starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned projects
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs direct digital control systems at customer’s location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Company Name
- Casto Technical Services
- 540 Leon Sullivan Way | Charleston, WV 25301
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or 3-5 years experience in control systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred experience in Niagara/Honeywell Webs
- Experience with Trane, Carrier, ALC, and Johnson a plus
- Building Automation experience and working knowledge on HVAC control systems in buildings is preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver s License
- How to Apply
We offer excellent benefits and Casto Tech is committed to offering the best training in the industry for our associates. Please contact us immediately if you are interested in any career opportunities and send resumes to [email protected]