Seeking a driven and motivated engineer to join our sales team, focusing on growing business with existing customers and developing new business. This position will involve applications engineering, sales support and field service work. Sales Engineers should be comfortable working in a result driven, fast-paced environment.
Position will involve extensive formalized training plus work under a mentor, developing skills and gaining an understanding of CaptiveAire products, how we go to market, application engineering processes etc. as well as business development and sales strategies.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide integrated application engineering and design support for a wide range of ventilation applications with the goal of providing sustainable products and the latest technologies best designed to meet the customers’ needs.
- Work directly with Engineers, Contractors, End Users, and Food Service Dealers.
- Daily tasks include inside sales support, application engineering, outside sales.
- Responsibilities will vary and may include presentations, quotes, submittals, technical product support, job site visits and hands on troubleshooting as needed.
- Educate and promote CaptiveAire products to users in your market. This includes conference calls, meetings, presentations, and product demos.
- Research and develop new business opportunities with new and existing users.
- Top notch customer service and willingness to go above and beyond to serve the customer.
- Quick turnaround times a priority.
- Company Name
- CaptiveAire, Inc.
- Charleston, WV
- 2-5 yrs experience
- 4 year technical degree in a mechanical, electrical, construction or physics-oriented curriculum
- Excellent computer, organizational and communication/presentation skills;
- Strong desire to interface with the customer
- Embrace new technologies and business savvy
- Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed
- Willing to travel for various training opportunities
- MUST BE A “GO GETTER”!
- How to Apply