Dynamic Integrated Services
DIS has several open career opportunities for the System Administrator SA Level 1 position to join our support team in Martinsburg, WV. This position is for Shift 2 Sunday - Thursday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
This role will work with a team of network engineers/administrators in the operations group of a large mission critical Federal agency 24X7X365 Network Operations Center NOC to maintain and analyze large diversified networks comprised of Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls on MPLS and UVN networks.
The System Administrator SA is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Builds, installs and manages physical and virtual server environments
- Documents, monitors, and audits those environments
- Administer and maintain a secure user environment and shared resources in general in accordance with applicable security best practices and optimal resource
- Primary resource for server and network hardware and software issues
- Provides supplemental network and systems administration support to IT team
- Works with IT team on large projects
- Development of performance metrics and hardware/OS performance tuning
- Knowledge and experience in a large-scale Enterprise
- Knowledge of Linux RHELadministration
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Server platform and its components including Active Directory, Windows Server 2012/2016, fail over clustering, certificate services, IIS, and other related technologies.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in supporting a 24x7 production environment
- Proficient within the following technologies Patch Management, Vulnerability Assessment/Remediation, AV Support, Backup Technologies
- Perform system administration activities in all phases of a project, to include discovery, design, build, test, and deploy.
- Company Name
- Dynamic Integrated Services
- Martinsburg, WV
- Education / Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline with 0-2 years of relevant experience is required. Degree may be substituted for the certifications
- PWS Specified Certifications: One of the certifications below: A+, Microsoft Certified Professional MCP, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA, Apple Certified Mac Technician ACMT, VMware Certified Associate 6- Data Center Virtualization, System Center Configuration Manager SCCM. Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician CCENT, Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP, Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP, Cisco Certified Internet work Expert CCIE.
- Background Investigation: Must be able to pass a government Tier 4 High Background Investigation.
Education / Experience:
- 10+ years’experience
- Microsoft Minimum 5 years DHCP, Login Scripts, File/Print Services,DHCP, SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policy Management, System Hardening, SNMP, Patch Management, IIS Web Services, SQL, Scan Remediation, OS Deployment Group Policy Management
- Experience with configuration and administration of Windows file
- Experience with installation, configuration, and administration of enterprise hardware including rack mount and blade servers
- Experience writing/maintaining appropriate scripts to automate system administration and recurring jobs
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM.
- Citrix Xenapp Administration is a plus
- Linux Red Hat is a plus
A+, Microsoft Certified Professional MCP, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA, Apple Certified Mac Technician ACMT, VMware Certified Associate 6- Data Center Virtualization, System Center Configuration Manager SCCM. Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician CCENT, Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP, Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert CCIE.
- How to Apply