Enterprise Information Services, Inc.
2 positions available
Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS), as the Managing Member of RS3JV, LLC, is seeking a highly motivated Software/Automation Engineer to support all testing activities for our Afghanistan Automated Biometric Identification System (AABIS) and Iraq Automated Biometric Identification System (IABIS) program located in Fairmont, WV. Join our dynamic and talented AABIS/IABIS team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience working on state-of-the-art biometrics systems that enhance our national security.
- Develops test procedure, scripts, test scenarios, test data, and supportive documentation
- Assist the Test Manager and test team members with the creation of test procedures and any other test documentation
- Review test documentation and other system documentation, such as system design documents
- Automate test procedures using automated web testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, or Python
- Assist the test team in verifying the resolution of system defects
- Company Name
- Enterprise Information Services, Inc.
- 1945 Old Gallows Road, Suite 500, Vienna VA, 22182
- (703) 749-0007
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4-year college in an IT-related field\
- 5+ years of testing and/or automation experience
- Experience using automated web testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, or Python.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical, data, and script errors
- Ability to troubleshoot system hardware and software defects
- Basic Linux skills
- Experience with biometrics matching systems
- Experience with standards, such as DoD EBTS 1.2, FBI EBTS 10.0, DoD EBTS 4.0, OR ANSI-NIST-ITL,
- Experience writing SQL queries and simple stored procedures
- Experience with OpenShift or Docker
- Familiarity with backend database and front-end web services-based applications
Required Clearance: Favorable DoD NACI Background Check and US Citizenship
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.
- How to Apply