We make things better. Because our people make things happen.
As a leading supplier for consumer goods, healthcare and industrial companies around the world, Technimark Asheboro is the headquarters for a successful global network of facilities offering advanced injection-molded packaging solutions. In fact, Technimark has been expanding locations and increasing sales for more than three decades.
Here at the Asheboro campus, we’re focused on the growth of the company and the growth of our employees. We operate in an active, fast-paced atmosphere that encourages teamwork, innovate thinking and mutual respect.
Introduction & Instructions:
A 12 week internship at Technimark allows students to explore their future while doing impactful work. Our structured intern program is designed to challenge and reward students. It provides on-the-job experience, while also assisting in professional development
via workshops, networking sessions, and exposure to business leaders.
Experienced managers mentor Intern contributions and development during their assignments. We’re seeking intelligent and driven students, who are keen to accelerate their career and make the most of a 12 weeks intern program. Designed for 2 year and 4 year college students, Interns gain broad exposure to varied areas of our business related to their field of study.
- Understand the role you are applying for.
- Do your research on Technimark and internships.
- Complete the online application.
- Include your resume (up to date, easy to read, and clearly outlines your education and any work experience) and your transcript (unofficial or official).
- Be sure to include any work experience you feel may compliment your application.
- Email: [email protected] if you have further questions.
The selection process is an engaging one, involving phone / video interviews, assessment meetings, and an opportunity to meet senior leaders in an informal setting.
· 12 week Intern Program (May 13 – August 9, 2019)
· $15.00 per hour
· 5 days of vacation/absences are allowed
Project presentations (August 5 & 6)
For the 2019 summer, Technimark is looking for individuals to work alongside our Quality Engineers. This person would experience the versatility of our company while working on several pivotal projects. dimensional and visual inspection improvements events to drive external and internal improvements
- Process Control – Implementation of real time data display; Ensure 100% electronic
- Leadership – Ensure company objectives are known throughout the company to facilitate
- Customer Relations – Tracking of customer issues and leading Kaizen or Six Sigma
- Quality Costs – Reduction in Non-Conforming Materials
Technimark is looking for an individual who is…
- Strong Statistical Background
- Innovative Thinker
- Fast Learner
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel (JMP experience, a plus)
If you are interested in a quality position with Technimark for this summer, please contact Erika Cordero for further details.