Triad Engineering, Inc. has an immediate need for an entry level Staff Engineer within the Civil department of our Scott Depot, WV office.
Employee Owned Firm - Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
- EI Certification preferred
- Clean driving record and the ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Advanced reading, writing, and math skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Available to work in all types of indoor and outdoor environments
- Perform engineering assignments requiring the application of standard criteria, procedures, and techniques
- Assist senior personnel by performing routine engineering calculations and design
- Report information and observations to senior personnel for interpretation
- Prepare draft correspondence and reports for review by senior personnel
- Provide sketches/layout information to CADD staff for incorporation into drawings
- May occasionally assist senior personnel with site visits and proposal preparation
- May occasionally attend meetings with clients at the direction of senior personnel
- May assist in directing non-professional staff on a specific project
- Participate in business development and customer service whenever possible
Work is performed both in the office and in the field, which may include all weather conditions, construction sites and/or difficult terrain, and extensive standing and walking. In the field, the employee will regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds; occasionally move 80 pounds or more such as a loaded wheelbarrow of concrete or soil samples. Overall, work may routinely require the employee to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear and frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must have the ability to see and smell; including close, distance and peripheral vision, depth vision and ability to focus. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities, as defined by the ADA.
Triad Engineering Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, candidates are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer