Engineering Executive Search Firm
- Location: Charleston, WV
- Paid Relocation: YES
- Promoted to Production Manager within 1 year
- Production Mgr. Salary: $125,000 to $155,000
- Sr. Production Eng. / Manager Starting Salary: $115,000 to $125,000/yr.
- Sign-on Bonus: YES
- Annual Bonus: 10% of Base Salary (Has been paid every year)
- Plant Size: 60 Employees
- Direct Reports: 2 Production Eng.’s, DCS Operator, 4 Prod Leads + 25 Production Operators
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Financial Investment Benefits
SUMMARY: Sr. Production Engineer / Manager – Chemical Engineer
Provide day-to-day leadership and overall guidance to the production professional staff and ensure high standards of safety and environmental performance while delivering against production cost, quality, and schedule objectives. Reports to Plant Manager
Education: BS Chemical Engineering - MUST HAVE
Work Experience: Sr. Production Engineer / Manager – Chemical Engineer
- 10+ years of Chemical or Polymer plant manufacturing experience.
- 10+ Years exp. as a Production Mgr., or Sr. Production Eng.
- Experience with major chemical plant shutdowns, turnarounds, and start-ups
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become a technology expert on the Co. chemical processes by working closely with technology experts to learn the plant process and equipment.
- Works with Production Team to ensure production is completed to meet business requirements (safely, on spec quality and on schedule)
- Ensure timely technical input provided for the chemical process or facility changes utilizing the site Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are written, maintained, utilized, and complied with.
- Ensures sufficient production engineer staffing for 24/7 chemical production operation.
- Work closely with Production and Reliability Teams to prioritize and schedule all maintenance and reliability work.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to support the execution of annual Capital and Expense project work (Production Engineers provide Process Scope and MOCs).
- Ensures timely incident (SHE, Process, Quality, and Reliability) reporting, investigation, and documentation, with corrective actions identified to prevent recurrence, and followed up to completion.
- Supervise and coach direct reports (Production Engineers and Production Staff) to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Involve team in problem-solving activities with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Raw Material Demand, Production Planning and Scheduling
- Company Name
- Engineering Executive Search Firm
- Charleston, WV
- Chemical Production
- PSM (OSHA 1910.119)
- Chemical Plant Turnaround & Startup: 10 years (Preferred)
- Chemical Manufacturing Plant: 10 years (Preferred)
- Production Engineering: 10 years (Preferred)
- Management of Change (MOC): 10 years (Preferred)
- Production Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Charleston, WV (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Do you have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- $125,000 - $155,000 a year
- How to Apply