Develop, improve, or add capacity to processes and equipment used in the manufacture of intraocular lenses.
1. Develop improved processes and validate for the manufacture and inspection of IOL’s.
2. Increase manufacturing capacity and efficiency through process improvements and the fabrication, purchase, and validation of new equipment.
3. Develop new products and associated tooling and processes.
4. Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment used to manufacture IOL’s.
5. Contribute as team member on major programs and/or manage large scale projects.
Project outcomes (functional, on time, within budget)
Production process and equipment performance – quality of support (uptime, improvements, resolving repetitive issues)
Customer feedback (production and other team members)
Quality and accuracy of documentation – work is clear, concise, accurate, in compliance with company and regulatory requirements (protocols, CCR’s, reports, emails)
- Company Name
Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate English.
Project management, optics, measurement systems, motion control systems, statistics, validation, GMP, technical writing, supervision.
- How to Apply