Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a software engineer, you will join a global team of 300+ developers, testers, business analysts, architects and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft.
The majority of our customers are tech companies – in addition to development on the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and expertise across a wide range of languages and frameworks as you connect customer systems to Salesforce technologies.
You will collaborate heavily with team members based across Latin America from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- A career as an expert in an ever-growing ecosystem
- Professional development opportunities, training and certifications
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the US
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Company Name
- Charleston, WV 25301
- Knowledge of code development theory and experience with the code development process
- You are energetic, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, global work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT required , or, a combination of technical program completion and 3-4+ years experience
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience working within the Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber or mobile technologies
- Experience developing apps on cloud platforms such as Heroku, AWS or Microsoft Azure
- How to Apply