Worldwide Equipment Enterprises, Inc.
WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Credit Union
- Tool Assistance
- Uniform Assistance
- and too many supplemental insurance options to list.
Performs a variety of tasks in receiving and shipping parts; Checks in and accounts for all parts received. Assists with parts deliveries and local parts pick-up, assists counter salesmen when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives parts that are shipped in the dealership, making sure that they are received in good condition and that packing slips match the part number and quantity actually received.
- Processes the packing slip to the appropriate person in Inventory Control.
- Packs and ships parts to outlying customers in the most efficient manner.
- Maintains a log of all outgoing shipments and all shipping and receiving damages or shortages as well as other documents necessary to protect the inventory investments.
- Stocks all parts into the proper location in the parts warehouse after they have been checked in.
- Operates fork lift truck.
- Keeps all bins, aisles, and storage areas clean, neat, and clearly labeled.
- Assists Counter Salesmen when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Company Name
- Worldwide Equipment Enterprises, Inc.
- Jane Lew, WV 26378
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Prefer one year previous experience in a warehouse environment handling products and working with inventory control
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information to management.
- Proficient in basic math, can determine variance in numbers on sight. Able to count and add basic numbers without a calculator
- How to Apply