JUPITER ALUMINUM CORP.
This position reports to the Plant Manager and is primarily responsible for overseeing operation of production departments by consistently enforcing work practices and procedures and ensuring productivity measures, quality standards and safe work practices are met.
Previous industry experience such as, steel mill/aluminum mill / foundry, etc. huge plus! Ability to drive process, cultural, and ground floor change and influence personnel of all levels throughout the organization.
- Meet required production goals
- Conduct daily audits to ensure quality products
- Ensure safety of all team members - training, proper use of safety equipment, and following safety procedures
- Administration of plant policies, guidelines and systems
- Monitor attendance and production records daily
- Document employee relations issues
- Hands on and daily interaction with team members
- Company Name
- JUPITER ALUMINUM CORP.
- Wellsburg, WV
- Supervisory experience within a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Degree preferred, but not required
- MUST BE Computer literate, Excel, Outlook, and Word a plus
- Excellent People Skills
- Must be organized, a self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
- Must be hands-on and willing to cooperate with other team members
Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Must be able to multi task and accommodate multiple requests effectively
- Must communicate effectively both verbally & in writing
- Must be able to work rotating shifts. Preferred Qualifications: *PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES Be energetic, disciplined and focused on a team building operational organization.*
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Exposure to Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- How to Apply