Supervises and coordinates activities of workers; schedules and estimates worker-hour requirements for completion of job assignment; recognizes PM responsibilities and tries to achieve 100% performance; performs or supervises 20 cycle testing; handles customer inquiries, complaints, follows established credit policies; interprets specifications and work order to mechanics and assigns duties; establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet schedule, recommends measures to improve performance of mechanics and quality of work; analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in problem solving; initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals; recommends personnel actions such as training, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary action to branch manager; may train new workers; monitors time and performance records; interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
*Competitive Wages • Paid Leave • Full Benefit Package including Medical, Life, STD and LTD insurance, 401(k)*
- Company Name
- Jefferds Corporation
- 514 29th Street Parkersburg, WV 26101
- (304) 422-6491
- Must pass a urine drug screen.
- Good basic supervisory skills
- Must have 1 to 3 years of experience and mechanical aptitude.
- Good communication skills in dealing with public and co-workers.
- Ability to carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Good math and grammar skills.
- Safety toe shoes and safety prescription glasses, if applicable
- Knowledge of 5-S and OSHA regulations a plus.
High school education or equivalent. Education High school education or equivalent with 1 to 3 years experience that would provide skills and abilities that is necessary to perform the job.
- Requires frequently: sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, full use of both hands, good finger dexterity, lifting from floor to waist, twisting torso.
- Requires occasionally: lifting 0-75 lbs., carrying 0-75 lbs., stooping, bending, and reaching above and below the shoulder
- $20.00 -$23.00 d.o.e. per hour
- How to Apply
If interested, please send resume to [email protected]