Applications are being taken and considered for with Jefferds Corporation, T/A Bobcat of Advantage Valley Cross Lanes, WV Location.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: receiving service calls and dispatching road mechanics; providing excellent service at a minimum cost by proper assessment of the nature of the repair, the skill of the mechanic, and the location of available mechanics; direct road mechanics to insure all PM units are serviced on time; maintain all PM records; open work orders covering PM’s; enter new PM contracts in the computer for scheduling; review all PM work orders before billing; maintain record of outstanding road work orders and status insuring a timely completion of both the repair and the paper work; manage maintenance of over-the-road service department vehicles; maintain an awareness of potential problems and alert the parts or service manager of problems needing their attention; collect data and prepare monthly reports for management that demonstrate the overall performance of the road service activity. Preview work orders. Approve time tickets. File warranty claims and track credits. Serve as backup to the Rental Department by creating Rental Contracts and checking equipment in & out.
- Company Name
- Jefferds Corporation
- 614 New Goff Mt Road Cross Lanes, WV 25313
- (304) 776-9100
1. Excellent communication skills; ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions in working with both co-workers and customers.
2. Mechanical aptitude.
3. Working knowledge of labor inventories and work order invoicing.
4. Working knowledge of computerized inventory systems
5. Basic Business Math and Grammar.
6. Legible handwriting.
7. Accurate word processing and data entry skills.
8. 1 to 3 years work experience.
9. High school education or equivalent.
10. General knowledge of Geographic Territory.
11. Knowledge of construction equipment.
High school education or equivalent with 1 to 3 years’ experience that would provide skills and abilities that is necessary to complete the job.
Requires frequently: sitting, walking short distances, climbing stairs, dexterity, speed and accuracy in handling office equipment. Occasionally: lifting, carrying and reaching above and below the shoulder.
- $16/hour. Benefits include Paid Leave, Full Benefit Package including Medical, Life, STD and LTD insurance, And 401(k)
- How to Apply
If interested please send resume to Sherry Caruthers.