The Sr Assembly Operator is responsible for leading production assembly, equipment operation, product quality and meeting standard output levels.
- Insures outputs are maintained to standards or better.
- Performs direct assembly work as assigned.
- Operates assembly equipment as required.
- Visually inspects production for defects associated with work performed by self or other defects.
- Oversees regular attendance and professionalism.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Company Name
- Kingwood, WV
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- 3+ years of previous assembly experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Basic analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Basic understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools, forklifts, welding equipment, and cutting torch.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Physical Aspects / Work Environment
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment may be high.
- How to Apply