UFP Industries, Inc.
Are you a hard-working individual, looking for the opportunity to carve out a successful career in an organization where the spirits of family and hard work share equal billing? If so, the companies of UFP Industries may be a good place for you! We are committed to rewarding skill, perseverance and an entrepreneurial attitude with opportunities for growth. Intrigued? Read on to learn more!
Skills and abilities
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
- Ability to correctly read a tape measure and moisture meter
- Ability to understand basic math and numbers
- Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
- Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools and other equipment as required
- Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
- Ability to pay attention to surroundings
- Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
- Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English.
- Ability to work under immediate supervision
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Safety conscious
- Team player and goal oriented
- Open to change and positive attitude
- Committed to plant and company goals
- Participates in Safety programs
- Punctual and reliable
- Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results
- Company Name
- UFP Industries, Inc.
- Ranson, WV 25438
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3-6 months experience working with lumber is preferred; but not required
- 3-6 Months prior production/manufacturing facility experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic math.
- Able to read a tape measure
- Ability to quickly determine lumber types and styles.
- How to Apply