WV Electric Supply
Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services. Sales expert for a company being a national master distributor of the Eaton Power Systems Division.
_ Sales Engineer Job Duties: _
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long- range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Company Name
- WV Electric Supply
- Huntington, WV
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software
Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills,
Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation.
Minimum 2 year experience in high voltage fusing, arresters, substations, and power line equipment. Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- How to Apply