Duties: A roof mechanic is responsible for working independently and as part of a team to complete roofing work.
- Work with crew to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company, including tear-off, repairs, installation and other jobs as assigned.
- Construction and repair of a variety of commercial roofs - ex. Single Ply’s EPDM, TPO, PVC, Built-up and Modified Roof Systems, etc
- Wide range of metal roofing and repairs; Flashing, Wall Panels, Fascia, Soffit
Functions, and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Willing to perform all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion
- Hard working and on time for all shifts
- Uses equipment and materials properly and effectively
- Mentor less-experienced crew members
- Participate in training and weekly safety meetings
- Two years of roofing production experience
- Knowledgeable and willing to abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and other
- Collaborate with the team for the benefit of all
- Ability to work 8- to 12-hour shifts, weekdays and weekends
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Required to travel out of state