Position description: Sets up and operates machine to form longitudinal bends, rolls, beads, or embossed design onto sheet metal strips by action of two or more roller dies to fabricate items into shapes specified by work order or diagram. Positions spindles to align roller dies and adjusts rolls to thickness of metal, using feeders, rule, shims, gauges and hand tools.Sets side guides. Lifts coils of metal onto feedrack, manually or by hoist and threads end into feed roll. Directs flow of coolant onto rolls or fills oilcups. Observes operation and verifies dimensions of finished products using micrometers, gauges and rule.
- Company Name
- Minova USA
- South Point, OH
Who You Are:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience and knowledge with micrometers and gauges
- Strong safety, health and environmental standards
- Demonstrated trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced environment.
- How to Apply