• Works under general supervision to provide satisfactory and quality customer service.
• Obtains customers’ names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enters this information on order forms.
• Answers basic customer inquires on product availability, maintenance, and the status of orders.
• Resolves basic customers’ service or billing complaints.
• Maintains records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Performs duties related to overall customer service.
• Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
• Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
• Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
• May manage or work in call center for customer support.
• Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
• Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Company Name
- Collins Aerospace
- Union, WV
This position requires an HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required.
- How to Apply