Our company is seeking an Electronics / Electro-hydraulics RepairTechnician who must have the following:
- Electronics troubleshooting experience
- Mechanical and electronics aptitude
A plus would be anyone with experience working with pumps, motors,and/or in a shop environment working with tools.
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties totroubleshoot and repair electro-hydraulic components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs mechanical skills including, but not limited to,mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair ofelectro-hydraulic equipment.
- Must have the ability to trouble shoot board liver electronics andhave soldering skills.
- Reads and interprets manuals and work orders to perform requiredmaintenance and service.
- Diagnoses problems, replaces and repairs parts, tests and makesadjustments
- Performs a variety of maintenance functions
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters andmaterial handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detects faulty operations, defective materials and reports unusualsituations to appropriate supervisor.
- Maintains clean and orderly work place.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Company Name
- Charleston, WV
- High school or vocational school and completion of craft apprenticeshipalong with related on-the-job experience in production maintenance andmanufacturing environments.
- Soldering skills for surface mount electronics
- Experience with electro-mechanical and hydraulics troubleshootingrequired.
- 3 - 5 years bench experience in an electronic systems repairenvironment.
- Must be able to test and troubleshoot analog anddigital electronics systems to the component level and secure or remove partsusing various methods such as soldering, crimping, fastening and gluing.
- Ability to operate programmable auto-testers,samplers, real-time oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies,and special test fixtures.
- Ability to use Volt-ohm meters, frequency meters, and distortionanalyzers.
- How to Apply