As a Reliability Engineer at Cleveland Cliffs, you’ll be part of a global team making steel that goes into products that are visible all around you. Ideal candidates enjoy hands-on, collaborative environments and are willing to seize opportunities to develop themselves.
- Works with maintenance organization to resolve long term operational issues.
- Consults with area managers and employees as required.
- Develops and performs studies to identify problems and potential solutions.
- Develops recommendations to achieve desired improvements; works with capital project engineers to develop and implement solutions. Manages small projects to improve equipment reliability.
- Communicates process improvement ideas to workforce that promote reliability.
If a candidate needs an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, he or she may call 312-899-3097, or email [email protected] to communicate your accommodation request. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Company Name
- Cleveland-Cliffs Weirton
- Weirton,WV 26062
- Associate Engineering / Technology (Electrical) or equivalent in education and experience
- 2 years steel industry maintenance experience or equivalent
- Microsoft Office software/systems trained or capable
- Strong Equipment/Process Aptitude
- Bachelor Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years flat roll maintenance & supervisory experience
- How to Apply