Covestro is seeking to hire an entry-level Reliability Engineer at our production site in New Martinsville, WV. This position interacts with all levels of production and maintenance personnel to improve equipment reliability and maintenance department efficiency. This position is accountable for technical equipment, equipment reliability, operational support and day-to-day problem-solving for assigned unit/s.
- Responsible for implementing maintenance reliability guidelines, practices and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment files, spare part information and computer maintenance management system information (SAP).
- Responsible for identifying and implementing preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Accountable for initial design basis for small projects (design package).
- Accountable for implementing Management of Change (MOC) as well as providing technical input to Safety, Process Hazards Analysis (PHA) and Operational Safety Standard (OSS) reviews.
- Accountable for providing coverage for supervision.
- Responsible for compliance with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Responsible for providing unit-specific technical training on the processes and equipment.
- Responsible for conducting assigned incident investigations.
- Responsible for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) data review and action development.
- Company Name
- New Martinsville, WV
- Bachelor’s degree in either Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of statistics, computer operations, process control, and a thorough knowledge of engineering principles
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to identify and propose small capital improvement projects to improve reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with a cross-functional team of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated strong communication skills for interacting with all levels of personnel (Sr. Management/Operating Technicians).
- Very good analytical and presentation skills
- Good Software skills (i.e. MS Office)
- How to Apply