Titan America LLC is a leading environmentally and socially progressive heavy building materials company located in the eastern United States. Titan America is part of the TITAN Group, an independent, multi-regional producer of cement and other related building materials. Our products include cement, aggregate, ready-mixed concrete and fly ash beneficiation. TITAN Group has a record of continuous growth since its establishment in 1902. It has expanded its production and distribution operations into 13 countries, employing more than 5,500 people. Our products protect human life and personal property, improve the quality of life, generate economic prosperity and connect society.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Technician for ProAsh North (a subsidiary of Titan America). The primary function of your role is to monitor the quality specifications with regard to fly ash generation and sales. Responsibilities will be performed independently with little direct supervision. By applying your quality, industrial and mechanical experience, you will support Titan America’s drive for operational excellence.
- Promote and actively pursue Safety First mentality and provide feedback on process and safety improvements.
- Perform quality control testing on fly ash.
- Maintain quality information databases and communicate information as required to Utility Operations and Titan America employees.
- Assisting load out personnel as needed.
- Maintain courteous, professional and positive attitude while working with customers, employees and utility operations in a team environment.
- Ensure attention to detail, accurate data entry and customer service.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the utility operations as well as the sales team and regional management.
- Develop an understanding of utility operations and its effects on fly ash quality.
Success begins with hiring the right people to collaborate with us as we grow and develop our business. People are central to everything we do. It is through their efforts and talents that Titan has been successful for over 100 years.
Titan America is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status
- Company Name
- Titan America
- Maidsville, WV 26541
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Intermediate computer experience is required (Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to troubleshoot fly ash quality problems and understand long term quality trends.
- Ability to understand and execute written and oral instructions and relay information to internal and external contacts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Physical job requirements include working outdoors with exposure to heat and cold, standing and walking, climbing, working from heights as well as lifting up to 25 pounds.
- How to Apply