Responsible for the complete productivity and quality of their assigned work area ensuring that all required procedures, production goals, and quality standards are met.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe work environment and adhere to safety policies and requirements.
- Complete visual & dimensional quality checks and document per control plan.
- Pull and take dimensional shots to the lab per control plan.
- Pull start up shots and complete required paperwork.
- Restart machines and robots, automation, unclear jams (plant specific).
- Complete communication log.
- Enter NMR data and downtime into I.Q. per reject (end of shift).
- Ensure that supplies are staged/maintained for production.
- Maintain housekeeping in work area.
- Rework, assist w/breaks and make boxes when needed.
- Make labels and pallet sheets per skid and scan into IQ.
- Maintain scan gun log.
- Perform line clears as required per production schedule.
- Assist OJT in certifying Team Members in specific work cells.
- Assist other Production Specialists in work cells as needed.
- Maintain accurate Production/Defect Tracking Sheets at required intervals.
- Perform final audit and metrology as directed.
- Company Name
- Technimark LLC
- Inwood, WV
Knowledge | Experience | Skills
High school diploma or GED. Minimum of one year experience in Injection Molding preferred.
General knowledge of Injection Molding and manufacturing operations. Good communication and
Interpersonal Skills. Basic Computer experience. Successful completion of required Work Keys
- How to Apply