As Quality Manager, responsible for directing/mentoring the quality team consisting of Quality Engineers, Weld Techs, Inspectors, CMM lab and Customer Liaisons.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to Quality, Safety, and Environmental Policies.
2. Represent the quality function on technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing;
3. Initiates and approves supplier/customer production/process control activities and reviews for implementation and effectiveness;
4. Maintain quality control sampling system, procedures, APQP, PPAP and IMDS activities
5. Manage, audit and continuously improve TS16949 systems and procedures;
6. Direct Customer and Supplier liaisons for plant quality activities and concerns including scheduled visits;
7. Establish and maintain all quality documents, samples, customer contact, supplier development, production start - up, product launch, and correction of production variances and warranty analysis.
8. Any tasks deemed necessary by management
- Company Name
- South Charleston, WV
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree (Technical or Business degree preferred).
2. 5 – 15 years manufacturing experience.
3. 5+ years in a Management or Supervision position of Quality.
4. Development and implementation of quality systems and standards (FMEA’s, PPAP, Control Plans, DVP&R’s, APQP).
Job Type: Full-time
manufacturing: 5 years (Required)
- How to Apply