Manpower is searching for a Quality Inspector Supervisor in the Barboursville, WV area who can follow the safety guidelines set by our client while ensuring products meet quality standards. The successful candidate will be responsible for quality inspection of product throughout various stages of production to ensure company quality standards are followed and customer specifications are being met. This individual will also be challenged with maintaining shipping and receiving in a fast paced environment.
•Inspection of all parts (Incoming, in process & Final Inspection)
•Shipping and receiving (Incoming and Outgoing)
• Dye-penetrant inspection of various coated part.
• GD&T of Customer Parts
• Maintaining Flow of work throughout the facility via Inspection Process
• Generating/Providing Final Inspection Dimensional Reports
• Support personnel if needed on other tasks
• Fast paced but detailed and precise
• Programming of CNC CMM (MSOSMOS Mitutoyo Software)
• Maintain ISO 9001 Compliance via Internal Auditing Planning/Execution
• Generate all Production Planning documents by interfacing with Management/Customers
• Maintain Traceability/Calibration of Devices via quarterly schedule
Temp to hire opportunity.
- Company Name
- 528 5th Avenue Huntington, WV 25701
·High School diploma.
·High attention to detail.
·Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
·Ability to lift up to 40 lb. on a daily basis.
·Good communication skills with co-workers and management.
·Ability to obtain forklift and crane certification
·Ability to learn new tools and equipment
·Ability to work variable hours including overtime and weekends as needed
·Documentation skills with basic computer and MS Office skills.
·Possess a valid driver license (Employees use company vehicles).
·Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a production environment.
·Perform dimensional inspection using micrometers, calipers, and other measuring devices is a must
·Blueprint reading skills is a must
·2 year experience using CMM/CNC CMM for inspection is a plus.
- Great starting wage, benefits, and promotion potential to management position.
- How to Apply
For more information and to register with us, please visit www.Manpower.com. Or you may call or visit the Manpower office.