LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
QE will be responsible for leading and implementing advanced Quality Engineering initiatives. This will include developing and introducing new Quality Engineering processes used to reduce process variation, cost, and nonconforming hours. QE will be expected to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously (on schedule and within cost).
The position is intended to be a catalyst for Program initiatives to reduce Scrap, Rework, and Repair (SRR) cost, improve Quality Inspection systems, and ensure Production/Quality process compliance.
Product Build Surveillance (PBS) is required to verify production build compliance. In addition, this position will require the oversight for manufacturing corrective action.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident.
- Company Name
- LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
- Clarksburg, WV
- STEM Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Statistical Process Control principles and techniques
- Formal Root Cause Corrective Action
- Audit and Product Surveillance
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and technical specifications
- Basic understanding of AS9100
- Basic aircraft assembly knowledge
- LM Systems (QADS/SFM/Dims)
- MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Prefer Mechanical Engineering Degree
- How to Apply