SMR Technologies, Inc.
SMR Technologies, Inc. specializes in the designing and manufacturing of Aircraft De-Icing equipment and Specialty Products. We provide expert support for reinforced fabric composites, highly engineered injection molded plastics and specialty vulcanized polymer products. As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including one (1) Senior Quality Engineer located in Fenwick, West Virginia.
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials and products by performing the following duties.
- Perform professional Quality Engineering assignments of considerable complexity under direction with considerable discretion as to work details.
- Design, install and continually evaluate complex quality assurance and/or control methods and systems.
- Design fixtures and processes to insure the continuing maintenance of product quality.
- conduct vendor visits to insure quality
- analyze reports and returned products to determine quality trends and recommend correction action.
- Participate in materials review activities to determine material disposition.
- Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
- Assign work to technicians.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Company Name
- SMR Technologies, Inc.
- Fenwick, WV 26202
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and 3-5 years related experience.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
- $25 - $31 an hour
- How to Apply