Dovel Technologies, LLC
The United States Coast Guard Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (USCG C5ISC) Core Technology Services (CTS) II Contract has an opening for an Service Management Delivery Manager/Qualtiy Control Manager to lead the Service Management Team. As a Key Personnel position on the contract, the applicant will be subject to government review and approval .The Service Management Team supports IT infrastructure engineering and operations efforts across CTS, including:
- Holistic management of IT infrastructure capacity that includes processes and technology
- Report and dashboard creation and support for Key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics
- Report and dashboard creation and support for Capacity Management
- Business Analysis
- End user support for CTS service offerings
- Issue escalation in coordination with technical and management staff
- Design and testing of services offered via the CTS Service Catalog
- Standard template/process creation and maintenance
- Security compliance tracking and reporting
- Security assessment and audit analysis and support
- Comprehensive OS STIG posture for 100% of currently supported servers through creation of STIG Checklists and Scorecards
- Creation and updates of technical specifications and business documentation
- Configuration and release management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing his/her internal staff, consultants, and cross functional IPTs, including both direct and indirect reporting relationships (Leadership through influence).
- Establishing a roadmap for cost effective, efficient Service Delivery Process of infrastructure teams and ensuring all staff is familiar with short and long term goals.
- Establishing, monitoring, and improving key quality metrics across the program.
- Preparing complex technical documents (including proposals) and project status briefings. This includes monthly command briefings, monthly briefings to senior government leadership, and weekly system management meetings to government oversight.
- Accountable for Service Delivery process delieverables and deadlines. To this end, responsible for conceiving, designing, planning, and implementing all project activities necessary to ensure teams successfully meet established deadlines and objectives. This includes review, critique and evaluation of project plans from others.
- Will lead client’s continual service improvement efforts, including oversight of client’s Service Catalog for delivering client’s Cloud and non-Cloud service offerings.
- Will manage client’s Security compliance and reporting efforts, coordinating with the client, management colleagues, and the client’s Information Assurance organization to improve security compliance validation and reporting.
- Ensure Capacity Management reporting to raise awareness of items of concern before issues arise.
- Ensure client and contract documentation is in compliance with annual review requirements, providing the necessary update and publication.
- Coordinate the response to customer data calls.
- Ensure adherence to CMMI practices throughout the contract.
- Provide contract wide guidance for standardization and compliance initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to CM processes and reporting standards.
- Ensure adherence to Project Management and CCB guidelines.
- Provide input for process improvement and standardization.
- Staff evaluations, disciplinary briefings, and other personnel consultations.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program, and membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
- Company Name
- Dovel Technologies, LLC
- Kearneysville, WV 25430
- Bachelor’s Degree, M.S. preferred and/or 7+ years equivalent work experience
- 1-5 years of experience supporting projects and systems of similar size, scope and technical complexity to those supported under this contract.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated Quality Control, process improvement skills
- Extensive knowledge in data center and/or infrastruction operations
- Strong computer skills and the ability to create high-value deliverables
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Self starter who can think ahead
- Work hours are consistent but occasional ad hoc requirements necessitate flexible hours
- Ability to build teams and lead, influence and motivate others - direct and indirect reports, internal and external
- Strong customer service and consultation skills
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with BMC Remedy
- ITIL and PMP certifications
- ISO 20000 and 9000 experience
- Technical customer support/help desk experience
- Existing knowledge of USCG Business and Support systems is highly desirable.
U.S. Citizenship is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
- How to Apply