E.L. Robinson Engineering
This position includes the design, analysis, and plan set preparation for a variety of water and wastewater projects including, but not limited to, water distribution systems, wastewater collection, water and wastewater treatment, sewage collection systems, pumping stations, lift stations, water/wastewater treatment plants, and pipeline projects. Tasks include master planning, preparation of design drawings, specifications, and calculations. Other responsibilities include presentations, client communication, and oversight of other engineers and office personnel.
- Company Name
- E.L. Robinson Engineering
- 5088 Washington St. West, Charleston, WV 25313
- (304) 776-7473
- P.E. Registration in West Virginia with at least 5 years of experience in the related field is required.
- Experience with a civil engineering consulting firm is preferred.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel is necessary.
- The applicant should possess excellent communication skills to work with co-workers and relate to clients, have very good organizational skills, and be able to take responsibility with minimal supervision.
- How to Apply