Candidate shall be responsible for performing an array of engineering duties such as project management, product design, tooling design, new product production implementation and testing and validation. Ability to lead and manage several projects focused on developing and introducing new products while ensuring quality and reliability standards are met.
· Ability to create designs and drawings utilizing 3D CAD software while adhering to the fit, form and function requirements as well as manufacturing capabilities and process requirements.
· Ability to design tooling and create CNC programs
· Ability to plan, direct and coordinate new product production implementation
· Apply sound engineering principles while contributing to the design and development of existing and new products.
· Perform analyses and comparisons of specifications and test results to contribute to technical and product innovation.
· Develop prototypes corresponding to requests and projects.
· Stay abreast of new styles, trends and influences and be able to communicate these visually, verbally and in writing.
· Ability to simultaneously manage several projects in a fast paced environment while ensuring key deliverables are met.
· Recommend product changes that improve product positioning, margin, quality and reliability.
· Ensure all projects are thoroughly documented via engineering drawings, BOMs, engineering change notices and work instructions.
· Ensure all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with established policies, procedures and objectives.
- Company Name
- DALB, Inc.
- Kearneysville, WV 25430
Core Competency Requirements
Knowledge and expertise in:
· 3D CAD software (SolidWorks preferred)
· Working knowledge and experience in the of operation of mechanical equipment and materials related to printing, laminating and molding
· Excellent project management skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Must be mechanically inclined and hands on
· Highly detailed oriented
· Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
· Ability to use various measuring devices (tape measure, calipers, micrometer, etc.)
· Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
· Must be capable of regularly lifting up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs. assisted
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite products
· Ability to build effective business relationships with internal and external clients and providers
· Ability to practice and demonstrate DALB Core Values
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field
· 5+ years of experience
· Experience in industrial screen printing and plastics molding/fabrication (preferred)
- How to Apply